Home :: Dandruff Home Remedies
Home Remedies For
Dandruff is a scalp condition that can be controlled. Too little oil or too much oil can result in dandruff. Try these home remedies :-
- Rubbing lemon juice over the scalp before taking a bath prevents dandruff.
- Massage the scalp with almond oil. Dip a towel in boiling water and wrap it around the hair. Repeat it thrice or four times when the towel gets cold.
- Grind into a fine paste two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds that have been soaked for eight hours in water. Apply to scalp and wash out after 30 minutes.
- The juice of snake gourd has been found beneficial in the prevention and treatment of dandruff. The juice should be rubbed over the scalp for this purpose.
- Mix 100 g witch hazel and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice in 200 ml water. Shampoo your hair and apply with cotton to the scalp when the hair are still wet. Repeat several times until the dandruff is treated.
- aloe vera dandruff cure - with aloe vera gel . About 10-15 minutes before you wash your hair, rub a lot of aloe vera gel into your scalp. leave it on for 10 minutes, and shampoo your hair like you regulary do. if you do this everyday the dandruff will stay away.
- Rub olive oil on scalp, let sit for several minutes and wash off.
- Rinse the hair after soaking some neem leaves in water and then filtering.
- Finely powder the pods of soap nut acacia and apply it on the scalp with water. Leave for 15 minutes before taking a bath. Using it for several days cures dandruff.
- Make a shampoo by mixing 100 g each of amla (Indian goose berry ), reetha, and shikakai, and boil in two litre of water until the liquid reduces to half. Use this shampoo for one month. Dandruff will vanish and your hair will become thick.
These remedies take time to show a visible change but are effective.
(c) Health-care-clinic.org All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Health-care-clinic.org website is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always take the advice of professional health care for specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site. Please note that medical information is constantly changing. Therefore some information may be out of date.